Receive a Tax Deduction and Make a Gift that Pays you Income for Life
A charitable gift annuity with Forest Home is a gift that gives back. It can provide you and/or another person with guaranteed fixed income for life. You may also receive an immediate income tax deduction and partially tax-free payments for several years.
How it works
1. You gift $10,000 or more in cash and/or securities to Forest Home with a signed gift annuity agreement.
2. You and/or another person receive fixed annual payments for life from Forest Home at very attractive rates. The minimum age for income payments is 60 years old.
3. You are eligible for an immediate tax deduction. If you donated appreciated securities, you may save on capital gains taxes as well.
4. After your lifetime, the balance in your gift annuity is given to support the ministry of Forest Home.
- You receive guaranteed fixed payments for the rest of your life.
- You may receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- You receive a portion of your annuity payment tax-free for several years.
- You can help meet the long-term financial needs of a loved one.
- You receive financial security and peace of mind.
- You enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that your gift will help make it possible for children, youth and families to experience the life-changing power of the Gospel at Forest Home.
We’re here to help
To discuss the best gift options for you, contact David Carlson, MBA, ChFC®, CLU®, CLPF, President of the Forest Home Foundation, at (909) 389-4430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.